lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

Black balloon        

Baby's black balloon makes her fly / I almost fell into that hole in your life / And you're not thinking about tomorrow / Cause you were the same as me / but on your knees / A thousand other boys could never reach you / How could I have been the one ? / I saw the world spin beneath you / And scatter like ice from the spoon / That was your womb / Comin' down the world turned over / And angels fall without you there / And I go on as you get colder / Or are you someone's prayer / You know the lies they always told you / And the love you never knew / What's the things they never showed you / that swallowed the light from the sun inside your room / Comin' down the world turned over / And angels fall without you there / And I go on as you get colder / or are you someone's prayer / And there's no time left for losin' / When you stand they fall / Comin' down the world turned over / And angels fall without you there / And I go on as you get colder / All because I'm comin' down the years turn over / And angels fall without you there / And I'll go and lead you home and all because I'm all because I'm And I'll become / what you became to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario